WELCOME TO CHAMPION CHEER ACADEMY
5 reasons why you should consider the sport of CHEER …
1. Good Work Out! Jumping increases bone density. Stretching is paramount to flexibility and a good run is great for your heart. Exercise your right to cheer about something great!
2. Leadership is inspiring others to make a difference. Statistics tell us that cheerleaders were more likely to hold a leadership position in their school or community.
3. Have a voice and use it to inspire others. The greatest soft skill you will every have is the ability to speak effectively and with passion.
4. Smile … simply make it look easy. Smiling allows us to release endorphins that allow us to feel good. It takes more muscles to frown than it does to smile.
5. Builds confidence, self esteem, teamwork and character. The ability to communicate is the greatest soft skill today.
Click here to Register for Fall Classes!
Are you interested in joining an All-Star Team? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule and assessment.
Cheer Like a Champion, Excel as an Athlete
Orangeville, ON L9W 2P9